When it comes to working with youth, what are your goals?
A community leader in Sacramento, CA provided a location for the youth to feel safe when it came to the youth and their daily needs.
Various siblings and members of the community took the lead in creating a project for the youth to have a part in.
When it came too working with youth on this particular activity, The Bakers Daughter noticed the following.
- Some were more patient than another.
- Some helped the younger ones.
- Some were critical of the others ability to stay in the lines.
- Some were concerned by the amount of paint on the paint brush.
- Some were even more concerned about the rinsing of the paint brush prior to using another color.
Eventually, the photo was complete and all that mattered was the time they spent together.